Multi Item Elements will appear in Create new proposal view as drop-down menus. User can pick one or several of them to be added to the proposal she/he is drafting.
These are examples of contents which our customers use Multi Item Elements for:
- Contact person,
- Team members,
- Pricing options, and
- Prewritten greetings.
Note that you can only add Items to Multi Item Elements, references or team members if you are an admin, manager or entrepreneur.
This is how you manage Multi Item Element content:
1. Go to Templates and click Multi Item Elements.
2. Here you can create New multi item elements, Edit the existing ones and and manage Items. Multi Item Elements may have all the same Content types as ordinary Elements. Example titles are long and explanatory to make them easier understandable on Template side. Now click See items.
3. Now click to Edit one of the preset profiles. By clicking the green button on top you can add new ones.
4. Now change the details of the team member. Note that Description will appear in a popup. Item name will be the name that appears in drop-down menu and won’t be visible to your customers. Click the blue button to Save!
5. Go to your Template (Templates on top menu -> Edit). Drag the Multi Item Element to your Template.
6. Click Preview to see how it is going to look like. You may change the visual details of the Multi Item Element when you activate it in Edit view. These changes will affect only this Template. Here we added as an example the Element title. Do not forget to save by clicking Update Template!